Frequently asked questions
Here, you will find the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
We will be at the venue the day (24th September 2024) before the conference from 16:00 to 17:00. You can pick up your badge then. If you cannot make it, you can pick up your badge on the conference days from 8:00 AM. There will be different queues based on the last name of the attendee.
When getting your badge, you will have the choice between two types of lanyards:
- Black Lanyard: This signals to our photographer that you're okay with being in pictures.
- Red or (another bright colour) Lanyard: This signals to our photographer that you would prefer not to be in pictures.
Before publishing our official event photos, we double-check and remove any photos that show identifiable people with red lanyards. We would also like to ask attendees to please avoid taking and publish pictures that have other attendees with red lanyards in them.
Please note that there might be a large group photo opportunities (the "family photo"). If you do not wish to be in this photo, please don't join the group photo.
- Remo Jansen. Remo focuses on production and logistics.
- Irene Yeriskin. She focuses on looking after speakers, diversity and accessibility.
- Nico Kaiser. Nico is our official photographer.
JSDayIE aims to be an inclusive and accessible conference. We understand that accessibility is complex and realize everyone has unique needs. As a result, we do have some accessibility initiatives that help us to set a good baseline.